Rehabilitation at APEX Physiotherapy Clinic
Rehabilitation is the process of restoring and regaining physical strength and mobility and achieving highest level of function. Typically, Physiotherapy helps people gain greater independence after illness, injury or surgery.
Physiotherapists are experts in treatment of a wide range of conditions and injuries, which enables patients to get back to their prior level of function.
At Apex Physiotherapy we have expert skills to assess, diagnose and treat your injury without taking any pills and help you restore maximum function, optimal health and greater independence.
Physiotherapy Rehabilitation at APEX Physiotherapy Clinic involves a variety of specialized techniques like
- Exercise therapy
- Hands on Physiotherapy techniques – Joint mobilizations, Manipulations, Muscle energy techniques, Neurodynamics
- Posture correction and training
- Gait, Balance and Co-ordination training
- Functional training
- Soft Tissue Injury treatment techniques
- Adjuncts like Taping
- Re-injury Prevention and Precautions
At Apex Physiotherapy, rehabilitation is custom-designed to meet each patient’s diverse individual needs; therefore each program is different. The main goal of which is to help you get back to doing the things you love with the people you love and attain maximum function.